Carrying bag with bottom - 1-color print
Ref: 310120-10

Carrying bag with bottom - 1-color print

Add 1 and lower the unit price by x%

The minimum purchase order quantity for the product is 100.

Sum vat excl.  7.00 €
Tax excluded
Quantity Unit price Sum
1000 5.30 € Up to 1,700.00 €
500 5.50 € Up to 750.00 €
250 6.20 € Up to 200.00 €
100 7.00 € Up to 0.00 €
Upload file for new original eps, pdf, ai, cdr, jpg, psd, png

Reusable bag made of recycled material that offers durability and style. Perfect as a giveaway, it not only provides appreciation upon receipt but also a long lifespan as a reliable companion during leisure time. It is specially designed with long handles to easily hang over the shoulder, offering a combination of comfort and functionality. The bag has an 8 cm wide bottom, and the capacity of the bag is about 12 liters.

The icing on the cake, it can be printed with your logo or a personal message in one color on one side, making it an excellent ambassador for your brand or message.

The material consists of 78% recycled cotton and 19% recycled polyester (150 g/m²). Total recycled material percentage: 97%. The bag is GRS-certified.

Product Details
Shipped within 20 days after approved proof
Printable Yes
Size 38 x 42 x 8 cm
Environmental data
Emissions co² 1.5000kg/pc

Popular products in this category

Log in to your account

No account? Create one here


    There are no favorites in your list.

    Shopping Cart

    Empty the cart
    There are no more items in your cart